[K12OSN] Having a heck of a time getting K12LTSP to work

Calvin Park linuxsys at davisny.edu
Tue Jul 20 16:04:29 UTC 2004

Kristin,
Does your server give any error message? Perhaps you could check
/var/log/messages and see if that sheds any light on the situation.
Another idea is to move your thin client to a place were you can watch
both it and the server. That might be a bit more difficult than just
checking the log though. I've never run into the server crashing on any
of my tests that I've run.
This probably isn't much help, sorry. :(

-Calvin