[K12OSN] Having a heck of a time getting K12LTSP to work

Lewis Holcroft lewis at pcc.com
Tue Jul 20 16:32:25 UTC 2004

Kristen,

I do not have the same problem. But it is similar. I have a dhcp server
that crashed when a dhcp request was made. It was not an ltsp issue. It
turns out that one of the NICs in the dhcp server was bad and network
traffic between the two interfaces caused the machine to lock up and
crash.

Hope that helps

Lewis