[K12OSN] Having a heck of a time getting K12LTSP to work

Jim Hays haysja at sages.us
Tue Jul 20 16:46:03 UTC 2004

I am guessing here.......

Do you have your client PHYSICALLY removed from the rest of your network?
Do you have another DHCP server running.

Try this:

Connect the LOCAL NIC from your K12LTSP server directly to a 5 port
switch.
Connect the client to the same 5 port switch.

Then try.  I don't think that the client computer is "seeing" the server.