[K12OSN] Re: Having a heck of a time getting K12LTSP to work part two

Kristin Shoemaker kshoemaker at maldenpubliclibrary.org
Tue Jul 20 18:23:51 UTC 2004

Hi all, sorry to take up so much of your time.

I switched out my NIC in the server... I think that I was having a hardware problem because I started hanging on boot up with the NIC (installed a good one and the hanging stopped). However, I tried to restart DHCP and I'm getting  error messages saying that I need to specify a submask. At this point, I think I over-altered my dhcpd.conf file. Could someone possibly send me a sample dhcpd.conf? Neither my dhcpd.conf or the backup seem to be working.

I'm so sorry.... I feel like an idiot with this. I'm fairly new to Linux so the learning curve is steep (fun, but steep).

thanks
Kristin