[K12OSN] [Slightly OT] OS alternative for LanSchool/NetSchool Support?

Todd O'Bryan toddobryan at mac.com
Thu Jul 22 14:59:34 UTC 2004

Anyone have an open source, freely downloadable, piece of software for
broadcasting a teacher screen to a class and letting the teacher view
the class screens? I know such software exists for a terminal server,
but I have a Win XP lab that I'm not likely to be able to switch soon,
and need something for that environment.

I did a google search, but since I don't know what exactly you would
call such software, I'm not sure if I got good results.

Thanks much,
Todd