[K12OSN] Mail Server

Calvin Park linuxsys at davisny.edu
Thu Jul 22 20:22:32 UTC 2004

We had a similar problem on our current production mail server here
(it's running RedHat 8 and only had 256 RAM on a...450Mhz Pentium II).
Same error, it just killed our antivirus (Vexira). I wasn't in the
office at the time so the Director of Computer Services here (my
supervisor) had it rebooted. I've been unable to reproduce the problem
on the box here. I had thought it might have been a RAM issue. But if
its doing that on your box, with a gig...I doubt that.

-Calvin