[K12OSN] Mail Server

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Fri Jul 23 23:20:10 UTC 2004

Les,

You think you could do a writeup on this topic?
Would be helpful to point out to admins why NOT to use virus targeted
e-mail apps etc...
Personally I'm in love with Thunderbird for a mail client...small, easy
to configure, and works great!

And also help we overlabor'd network admins learn something new about
how the whole 'email beast' works..
Personally am using debian with exim4/clamav/spamassassin...because it's
easy peasy to set-up on a base debian install.
I used sendmail on my very first linux server(back on redhat
5.something) and it wasn't easy to setup(prolly a reason so...)

--Huck