[K12OSN] macromedia.mplug.org problems?

Dan Young dan_young at parkrose.k12.or.us
Mon Jul 26 19:08:49 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-07-26 at 11:22, Doug Simpson wrote:
> I have just set up a new server with FC1 cd's, the same set I used a few
> days ago and went to apt-get update and it times out on
> macromedia.mplug.org and will not continue.
>
> Is there any way to fix this?  I went to the
> /etc/apt/sources.list.d/macromedia.list and commented out the two
> macromedia lines and it would go on but would never woor correctly after
> that.
>
> Any ideas?

The macromedia plugin repository is hosted on the same system as the
www.fedora.us repositories. That system was down over the weekend. Looks
like its back up now.

Warren Togami's announcement re: the planned downtime:
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2004-July/thread.html

--
Dan Young
Parkrose School District