[K12OSN] internet content filtering

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Tue Jul 27 13:30:56 UTC 2004

Time or money: You can purchase SmoothGuardian at www.smoothwall.net,
which is the 'official' commercial version of Dansguardian.  Presumably,
buying that will include support for getting it setup.  For 500 users
it's $1770, but that might be money well spent if you're in a hurry.
Me, I'd spend a day or two trying to do it on my own before plunking
down the money, especially since several others here on the list are
already using Dansguardian.

Petre