[K12OSN] Several Different Questions

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Wed Jul 28 21:19:23 UTC 2004

Try running redhat-config-securitylevel, and check the boxes for http
and ssh, and any other ports you saw when you ran nmap.  (Hmm, the
redhat-config-securitylevel tool on my RH8/K12ltsp 3.0.1 box allows me
to specify additional ports besides just the standard WWW, SSH, Mail,
etc., but the same tool on FC1/K12ltsp 3.1.2 does not.)

BTW, I think Jim was suggesting that he's running the vncserver on
Windows clients.  I think there's a way to run in on LTSP's thin
clients, but I think it's a bit more complicated.

Petre