[K12OSN] transfering dansguardian to ipcop temp folder with gftp

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Sat Jul 31 18:34:37 UTC 2004

Take a look at the how to file I sent you and Huck.  I am home for my
daughters birthday party right now so I can't run and look at it.  But that
should tell you what commands to issue at the command line to unpack the .tgz
file.  And as long as you can scp to the machine you should be able to ssh to
it as well.  Just type:
#ssh root at 192.168.1.1
at the command line from your K12LTSP box and you will be running a secure
shell from the IPCop box as if you were sitting right in front of it.  That
will save you the time of hooking up a monitor and keyboard.

Jim Kronebusch
Cotter Tech Department
507-453-5188