[K12OSN] Thin client test

Shawn Powers spowers at inlandlakes.org
Thu Jul 1 13:45:32 UTC 2004

Yeah -- Huck used one, and liked it enough that I've purchased 10 of
them.  (They should arrive soon -- you should expect a long wait,
upwards of weeks to get them).  I hope they work as well for me as they
do for Huck, because all my secretaries will be using one next year. :)

(NOTE:  The official ones, not the demos, come with a mouse and no
keyboard.  Just so you know.  I haven't seen the mice, but I'll probably
buy some nice new ones of those too.)

-Shawn