[K12OSN] Single NIC Setup

Mark Cockrell cockrell at honeygroveisd.net
Thu Jul 1 14:52:01 UTC 2004

Hello all,
    I'm a total newbie (read idiot) when it comes to Linux, so don't be
afraid to treat me like one- I can handle it.  I've got a Windows NT
domain running at the moment, and I want to deploy some LTSP clients
throughout the network.  Since I want to have the clients spread out
throughout the network, the default K12LTSP setup in which the server
acts as a router for a lab situation isn't appropriate.  Can someone
tell me how configure my server with just one NIC and my clients to get
their IP address from my existing MS DHCP server and then boot from the
Linux server?  I await great wisdom.

--
C-ya,
Mark