[K12OSN] rdesktop -s shortcut...more

David Trask dtrask at vcs.u52.k12.me.us
Thu Jul 1 21:29:00 UTC 2004

Ok.....the rdesktop -s  shortcut works great.....but....how can I write it
so that I can pass the logged in username to the Windows box.  I use
Samba/LDAP....hence the K12LTSP server and the Windows Terminal server
both authenticate to the same place....same username and password.  How
could I write this so that the user simply clicks and they would
automatically be logged into the Windows box rather than be presented with
a login screen.....possible...or am I crazy?

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask at vcs.u52.k12.me.us