[K12OSN] Router?

dahopkins at comcast.net dahopkins at comcast.net
Wed Jul 7 13:15:28 UTC 2004

You can connect the k12 server to the LAN side of router with the wan port of the router connected to the cable modem (this is probably the most common scenario for most schools, businesses, home networks, etc).  Just be sure you have your IP addressing and DNS set up correctly for the k12 server.
Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins