[K12OSN] Installing K12LTSP to a SATA Hard Disk on theKT600/VT8237 Chipset

Krsnendu dasa krsnendu at orcon.net.nz
Wed Jul 7 15:49:01 UTC 2004

I had no problems installing it on my other motherboard - same chip 2500
Athlon xp with Silicon Image SATA controller. But the VT8237 Chipset is
not recognized by K12LTSP even though it is recognized by bios. I have
tried following the instructions on the website mentioned below using
the other machine as the host. But it isn't working yet.