[K12OSN] OT: Mandrake 10 mini review on a laptop..

Tom Ventresco aust_txv at ACCESS-K12.org
Mon Jul 12 19:22:08 UTC 2004

Thanks.  You just saved me a load of work and worry.  I have not used
Mandrake for a few years but I am happy to be back.  Jpilot it is.

Tom Ventresco
Austintown Local Schools
There are three kinds of people in the world, those who can count and
those who can't.
LJ April 2000