[K12OSN] HTML exploits

Calvin Park linuxsys at davisny.edu
Tue Jul 13 18:40:49 UTC 2004

Speaking of those new IE exploits. Good news everyone! My boss (the guy
who's basically in charge of every computer that the college owns) has
decided that all computers are now going to have Firefox installed on
them and that faculty and staff will be expected to migrate from IE. How
cool is that!

-Calvin