[K12OSN] HTML exploits

Ehrhart, Jay ehrhart at ycoe.org
Tue Jul 13 19:23:23 UTC 2004

Leaving Microsoft Internet Explorer may solve some of the exploits but
what about the rest?  Also I have 12,000 desktops behind my firewall at
school districts that I don't have control over and need to protect.  I
am looking for a solution for desk tops that I can control and those
that I cannot.

Is there an open source solution that product that can filter web
traffic for HTML exploits, hi-jackings and other web page viruses and
maybe even some spyware?

Thanks