[K12OSN] Commercial use of K12LTSP

Brian Fahrlander brian at fahrlander.net
Thu Jul 15 00:14:43 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-07-14 at 18:15, Les Mikesell wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-07-14 at 17:39, Huck wrote:
> > So I'll be going with what is stable on August 1...
>
> Has anyone tried FC2 on a dual-CPU machine that had problems
> with fedora 1?  I haven't had any problems with either other
> than some quirks with the update repositories.   Flipping
> a coin I'd say FC2 would be a better choice for a new install
> because the updates will be available longer.

    I've been listening to this conversation with intent; I'm
considering taking the K12LTSP into the realm of a commercial service,
and the release date and circumstances of the result will make a
difference to me.

    I tried looking at the core product, LTSP, like I have before, but
the last time I tried it couldn't find the website. (probably storm
damage or something else, temporary)

    Is there a group doing this for commercial, not educational uses,
just yet?

Brian Fahrländer                  Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                 http://www.fahrlander.net
ICQ 5119262
AIM: WheelDweller