[K12OSN] Scrolling mice issues?

norbert bear2bar at netscape.net
Fri Jul 16 01:25:04 UTC 2004

Hi Shane,

At the risk of sounding "silly" have you tried running mouseconfig from
a terminal session (ctl-alt F1) and selecting the model of mouse you're
using ? You may have to restart your computer for the config to work but
most of the time it works just fine.
We don't use the micron models but rather the logitech ones & they work
without any problems.

norbert