[K12OSN] dual Xeon and FC1

Shawn Powers spowers at inlandlakes.org
Fri Jul 16 20:12:36 UTC 2004

Eric Harrison wrote:
> I have six dual-Xeon database servers with >4G of ram. No problems.

Running FC1, FC2, both, neither?  Did you experience any of the SMP
problems with recent 2.4 kernel revisions (early 4.0.1 k12ltsp)?  Or are
those problems solved now?  (I'm curious if you have seen the problems
that other folks have mentioned, or if you just have the right mix of
hardware to be bulletproof)

Thanks,
-Shawn

--