[K12OSN] odd question..

norbert bear2bar at netscape.net
Fri Jul 16 21:39:58 UTC 2004

I'd like to thank all those who responded with their great ideas.. :-)

In order to promote K12ltsp in schools we want to "build" .. with the
participation of select students, a 75 node P-I  cluster and have it run
n-number of thin clients in the school that succeeds in getting it to
work. The winner will get the cluster & thin clients FREE to use in
their school or organisation.
With this "stunt" we hope to raise the visibility of Linux & K12 in our
area, once done we'll invite press and school boards to see what Open
Source Systems can do !!!

So please keep the ideas and suggestions coming.

thanks
norbert

NB Just in case anyone has any doubts ..... YES we are nuts !!! :-D
....... but determined....