[K12OSN] Time out software for K12LTSP

Henry Hartley henryhartley at westat.com
Mon Jul 19 15:54:43 UTC 2004

You might be interested in what the Howard County (Maryland)
library has done.  Here's a NewsForge article about it:
Linux in action: A public library's success story
http://os.newsforge.com/os/04/05/03/1520209.shtml?tid=2&tid=82&tid=94

It mentions at the end that Luis and Mike are offering
assistance to others doing the same thing.
http://www.lumixtech.com/

--
Henry