[K12OSN] K12LTSP 4.1.0 beta 1 updates

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Mon Jul 19 19:34:20 UTC 2004

So far, everything is looking pretty good with the K12LTSP 4.1.0 beta.

I've uploaded new packages that fix the few bugs that have been found so
far. In particular, Jim figured out what was causing problems with
etherboot booted terminals.

You can use apt/up2date/yum to install the packages.

New ISO images will be uploaded after I finish verifying that they were
built correctly.

I did introduce one new bug: the ltspadmin utility no longer shows the
LTSP packages as being installed (it should show that all packages are
installed). I'll fix this minor little bug in the next build...

-Eric