[K12OSN] K12LTSP 4.1.0 beta 1 updates

David Huckaby dhuckaby at paasda.org
Mon Jul 19 21:22:21 UTC 2004

meaning the next build will be the full release maybe? =)

My only issue was that installing from CD on my test machine it
continually rebooted no matter which option was selected...

I tried on a different workstation with the same disc set and it worked
flawlessly =)

the 'everything' option I noticed increased hd usage considerably from
4.0.1... 1 or 2 gigs larger I believe...7.2 gigs I think was the
everything install on 4.1.0 beta

--Huck