[K12OSN] autologin certain terminals

Tim Litwiller tim at litwiller.net
Thu Jul 29 22:36:59 UTC 2004

Adding to this request - is there a way to make icewm the default -

The reason for this is:
if you choose Icewm from the session menu when loging in it will use
icewm-session and will run the startup file - but if you login and then
run switchdesk icewm it sets up to run icewm  not icewm-session so the
startup file never runs.

and when I try to replace the icewm in the .Xclient-defaults file with
icewm-session I can't log in successfully