[K12OSN] 2 Questions: X11VNC & Iptables

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Fri Jul 30 13:22:55 UTC 2004

I should add that one shortcoming of redhat-config-securitylevel-tui is
that it does not read the existing /etc/sysconfig/iptables
configuration.  That means every time you run it, you're starting over;
it would probably be a good idea to have a separate window open with
iptables loaded in it so you can be sure to get all the previous settings.