[K12OSN] This list,like, totally rocks, man!!!

Doug Gough dgough at papcs.com
Thu Jul 29 15:18:02 UTC 2004

I was just reading through the mail from this list like I do every
couple of days, and I realized that I've been doing so for close to 3
years now. So what? Well, we don't use a Linux terminal server, or any
Linux workstations at the school where I work :-( But being a regular
reader of this list has provided me with more useful Linux ideas than
all of the other Linux lists I've been a part of. The friendly tone and
willingness to help each other is outstanding. I think that's, like, far
out.

Doug Gough