[K12OSN] This list,like, totally rocks, man!!!

Jim Wildman jim at rossberry.com
Sat Jul 31 11:42:33 UTC 2004

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004, Doug Gough wrote:

> I was just reading through the mail from this list like I do every
> couple of days, and I realized that I've been doing so for close to 3
> years now. So what? Well, we don't use a Linux terminal server, or any
> Linux workstations at the school where I work :-( But being a regular
> reader of this list has provided me with more useful Linux ideas than
> all of the other Linux lists I've been a part of. The friendly tone and
> willingness to help each other is outstanding. I think that's, like, far
> out.

I agree.  I've unsubscribed from almost all of the user groups because
of the repetitive arguements.

Jim Wildman, CISSP, RHCE       jim at rossberry.com http://www.rossberry.com
"Our political way of life is by the laws of nature, of nature's God, and
of course presupposes the existence of God, the moral ruler of the
universe, and a rule of right and wrong, of just and unjust, binding upon
man, preceding all institutions of human society and government."
John Quincy Adamns