[K12OSN] transfering dansguardian to ipcop temp folder with gftp

Will Hatch fhkms at adelphia.net
Sat Jul 31 12:56:07 UTC 2004

At a terminal window I typed in:
#scp dansguardian-2.6.1-5-on-ipcop-1.3.tar.gz root at 192.168.1.1:/tmp

I noticed the ipcop machine working when I did this, so I think it worked.  Now, how do I unpackage/access the dansguardian package with installer, and make it work.  Will I have to hitch a monitor and keyboard back up to the ipcop machine to access the command line or can I remotely access it from the k12ltsp server? Am I close to getting my content filtering to work? -Will