[K12OSN] D Day

Terrell Prude', Jr. microman at cmosnetworks.com
Tue Jun 1 11:41:08 UTC 2004

In that case, you're all set!  It's just plug, play, and save.  Now the
computer teacher has no excuse, since the infrastructure's already there
to support it.

Your email address tells me that you're in Ireland.  You can, therefore,
tell your computer teacher that even some of us Yanks are smart enough
to see the benefits, and there's no way you can let the Yanks be ahead
of you like that.  :-D

--TP