[K12OSN] Server Clone

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Tue Jun 1 20:33:41 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-06-01 at 15:25, Jim Kronebusch wrote:
> I have Ghost 2002 and did a drive to drive clone over the network.  It
> appeared to copy without errors but like I said was unbootable after
> restart.  Would I get a error if it doesn't support EXT3?
>
> I am downloading a Knoppix iso right now to try some other options.

Did you try booting the k12ltsp install disk in rescue mode?  It
doesn't have everything knoppix does, but you should still be
able to use fdisk to look at partitions and make a directory
in /tmp where you can mount /dev/sda2. If that works you can
probably either label your partitions or fix fstab to use
the partition device names.

---
  Les Mikesell
   les at futuresource.com