[K12OSN] D Day

Terrell Prude', Jr. microman at cmosnetworks.com
Wed Jun 2 12:06:59 UTC 2004

One of our worst exports around the world is this notion of instant
gratification.  It seems that we've decided to infect some parts of the
Emerald Isle with some of our Yank management stupidity, too.  Figures;
we're the nation that invented the software patent.

If it's any consolation, my entire school district is also--almost
militantly--anti-Free Software.  However, I wonder what their decision
would be if some of the Windows licenses had to come out of their
personal wallets....

Is there nobody in the Washington, DC area besides Yorktown High School
that wants to try this?  Nobody??

--TP