[K12OSN] CigWin and K12LTSP

Scott Sherrill scott at hancock.k12.mi.us
Wed Jun 2 18:43:43 UTC 2004

Jim,

If you have cygwin, and you have Xwindows installed you don't have to
do anything on the server. By default the server allows connections
from X no matter if the client is thin or thick.

We use cygwin in our labs, and I wrote a quick .bat script that calls
my server.  Don't have it with me right now, but I could dig it up if
there is interest.

Scott