[K12OSN] NewsWire feed (long)

Alan A Hodson ahodson at elp.rr.com
Thu Jun 3 12:39:17 UTC 2004

Strange - I got the feed right away, and it wasn't that far removed
from the thread about what to say to administration, yet there are no
comments - perhaps a posting like this is miles away from the usual
type of arguments, especially if we deal only with sound bites...
Oh well, as I tell my students, "if your heart was in it, take pride
in your work"
cheers
alan
-=o=-