[K12OSN] CigWin and K12LTSP

Chris Thomas cwt137 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 3 15:50:06 UTC 2004

Hello:

I tried to setup cygwin myself for a xterm but I never
got it to work. So I looked arround and found
Winxterm. It is an already pre packaged minimalist
cygwin for xwindows. The project no longer exist but
here is the files I used to set it up.

http://www.chris-thomas.org/winxterm/

Download and install the two files and configure the
bat file with your info.

Chris