[K12OSN] How can this be done?

Lewis Holcroft lewis at pcc.com
Fri Jun 4 18:00:33 UTC 2004

I have and existing network with five locations. I have a single dhcp
server assigning addresses across the entire network. The four remote
locations are connected to the main location via ISDN lines. DHCP
requests from the remote locations are forwarded to the main location
and appropriate IP's, subnet's, gateways, etc which are assigned at
each of the sites.

As the connection is slow I am planning on having an LTSP box at each
location. The goal being to assign the IP's from the main location and
tell the various hosts to get a boot image locally. Can this even be
done? I was looking in /etc/dhcpd.conf and noticed the file names to be
used. I expect I just need to specify a tftp host for each of the
subnets.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Lewis
---------
The instructions said to use Windows 98 or better.... So I installed
Linux.