[K12OSN] Session declined Maximum number of open sessions from host reached

Jim Christiansen christiansen_j at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 4 22:06:02 UTC 2004

Every now and then I get this error mentioned to me.  I'm not ever around to
see how our students make it happen.  It always occurs when our most
mischievious students are leaving in a hurry!

I  just  have the librarians wait a couple of minutes and they always reboot
just fine.

Is there anything that I can do to shorten the time required to reboot a
client?