[K12OSN] CigWin and K12LTSP

Brian Chase networkr0 at cfl.rr.com
Fri Jun 4 22:22:25 UTC 2004

I'm using it with XP Pro now and it works fine.  I'm betting it's the
firewall that's locking you out, cause you're probably coming in on the
WAN NIC, which by default install is firewalled to block port 177, open
that port or better yet, just turn off the firewall if you're behind
another firewall at your internet connection point, and you should be
good to go.

Best of luck