[K12OSN] duplex problem with new switch

Terrell Prude', Jr. microman at cmosnetworks.com
Sat Jun 5 13:20:11 UTC 2004

That's a good way to do it.

Here's another way, if you're on good terms w/ the network folks:  just
lock down whatever switch port to 100M/FDX that eth1's sitting on.
That's how we do it for our SASIxp servers.

BTW, it sound like you have a Catalyst 1900-series switch.  Cisco used
to make a 1912 and a 1924 with a bunch of 10M ports and two 100M uplinks.

--TP