[K12OSN] duplex problem with new switch

Gentgeen gentgeen at linuxmail.org
Sat Jun 5 09:31:18 UTC 2004

This list never ceases to amaze me!  I sent the orig. post out after
midnight on a Friday night, and I get a reply by 9:30 am Sat.  You guys
and gals are great :-)   Also, this is THE most active list I have ever
been part off --

Les, I will try out your suggestion on Monday when I get back to school.
 I did not put in an options line in my /etc/modules.conf file, just
tacked it to the end of the alias line. Maybe that will do the trick -
Thanks.

Terrell, if I remember correctly the switch is a 2028, or some other
combination of those same numbers.  Although once again, the switch is
at school and I don't have any info written down.  Just for the record,
I'll give an update on Monday after I get a chance to try Les's option.