[K12OSN] Problem with 4.1alpha7 on Via CL10000 (Via C3)

Patrick Mohr patmo98 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 5 14:51:26 UTC 2004

Shawn Powers wrote:

> Henning Petersen Wangerin wrote:
>
>>> Great! We're already up to Beta7?
>>

> Alpha 7 -- not beta.  Eric announce a while back that he was releasing
> the alpha tests, and things were very broken.  I don't know the status
> of alpha7, but since it's still alpha, I certainly wouldn't use it for
> other users -- and if you use it -- save often. :)
>

> -Shawn

Alpha implys that many features are not even in the iso's yet.  Remember
two more things.  First, you will probably not get ANG help on the list
with ANY probloms.  Seecoundly, Eric just ignore ALL bug reports until
all of the bugs that he knows about have been worked on, and by that
time most of your information should be invalid.