[K12OSN] Eureka! Woo-Hoo! It works!

Matthew Ross mross at esd165.org
Tue Jun 8 19:14:41 UTC 2004

I'd agree that having the info on how to make all platforms (Windows,
Linux and MacOS X) have a single-sign on and a common home directory or
share would be a great benifit. Now if only we could get a distrobution,
or a package, which does this without to much trouble.

Just imagine: Install this package on your server, point your machines
to it in order to log in, and you have a single-sign-on server! Wouldn't
that be grand?

*sigh*

I'll be reading your documentation when you finish it, I'm sure. Glad to
hear you're successful.

--Matt