[K12OSN] deleting a 1000 users

Glenn Arnold garnold at unrealsolutions.com
Wed Jun 9 17:21:10 UTC 2004

Jim,

Looks like everything is in order with passwd and shadow file.  Earlier
this year I had problem in the passwd file with an account that would
cause Red Hat's User and Group to exit out with an error, so I thought
my batch deleting problems might be still lingering from the problems I
had earlier with the passwd and shadow files. I was removing the
students off the server in preparation to move to ldap.  The less users
to move the better.

Thanks
-Glenn