[K12OSN] pxe boot from hard-drive?

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Wed Jun 9 22:04:47 UTC 2004

There was a post from long ago that I scrounged up in the archives about
taking the boot-rom from http://www.rom-o-matic.com and instead of
booting from a floppy drive, it said you could somehow, (one said copy a
.com version of the rom to the HD and reboot), that didn't work for me.

So I'm wondering if there is another way to do it without having to
replace all of my network cards...and some of the older hardware doesn't
have options for booting from LAN anyway...

I googled for a while and found nothing that worked so far...

--Huck