[K12OSN] RE: Samba/LDAP how-to

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Thu Jun 10 15:02:11 UTC 2004

Here ya go Tim.

<SNIP>
http://web.vcs.u52.k12.me.us/linux/Samba-LDAP-howto-v2.pdf

The link above is to the pdf version of my latest how-to for
Samba-LDAP....I duplicated the set up today.  I will post my configs
(hopefully Friday) for all to access.  Let me know of additions,
omissions, and screw-ups.

PS....Derek, feel free to use this in any way you want for the session
at Gould...change it or whatever.

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School