[K12OSN] (no subject)

Jim Christiansen christiansen_j at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 10 21:42:29 UTC 2004

Hello Eric,

<snip>
I'm also considering a K12LTSP 3.1.3 and a K12LTSP 4.0.3 release. The 3.1.3
release would contain new apt, up2date, and yum packages that point to
fedoralegacy.org for updates, as well as include the various updates since
3.1.2 was released. K12LTSP 4.0.3 would contain the LTSP 4.1 packages, for
those who want the latest LTSP but are not brave enough to update to FC2.

The K12LTSP 3.1.x and 4.0.x releases are very solid, I want to make sure
that people feel that they are not forced to make the huge jump to the
FC2 based K12LTSP 4.1....
<snip>

This would be awesome, Eric.  My 3.1.2 is running so great, I've been
considering just leaving it for the next school year.  The only reason  I
had commented about moving up was to get the new OpenOffice rpms.  OO1.1.1x
is now just as good as Start7, and there are no manual installs the students
need to do.

If you could release the 3.1.3, I'ld be grateful.

Jim