[K12OSN] Linux kernel DoS exploit -- don't need root!

Calvin Park csitech at davisny.edu
Mon Jun 14 19:48:50 UTC 2004

Yeah, I'm none too pleased. Oh well, I suppose I'm off to recompile the
kernel.

Eric, will the next version of K12 come "out of the box" with the patch?
I know you might not have an answer for that right this second, or
perhaps you've already answered it somewhere and I missed it. Thanks in
advance.

-Calvin