[K12OSN] LTSP Client Configuration Program?

Immanuel Derks I.Derks at translucent.nl
Tue Jun 15 08:27:40 UTC 2004

Op di 15-06-2004, om 01:39 schreef Dennis Daniels:
> Hello Immanuel!
> Where is this webmin module you're talking about?! I'm aware of only
> one, lightly discussed here with the caveat that it doesn't work.
> http://www.k12ltsp.org/phpwiki/index.php/Software%3AWebmin

Well that is the good link for starters.
A few modifications are needed to get stuff working properly:

1) Install webmin-1.5x
2) Get SSL working (not perse needed but highly recommended for
security)
2) Install the dhcpd module
3) Install the LTSP module from http://termserv.berlios.de/ltsp-module/
4) Edit /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/version to read "VERSION=3.1.0"
5) Setup the LTSP module. Once logged in on https://localhost:10000 go
to Servers--> LTSP Configuration -->Module Config and set the
environment variable "Path to LTSP configuration file" to read
"/opt/ltsp/i386/etc"

You should have a working webmin and LTSP module by now that does almost
all that Symbiont promises to do....

Good luck,
Immanuel